Ok everyone just a quick update- the ultrasound came back negative- so no blood clot!! Yay!! We are both exhausted but back at bobbie's and hopefully we won't have a repeat of last night! We just have to watch his temperature all night and his leg- if we end up back in the ER tonight then they are going to have to re-admitt him- so please say prayers for a calm and restful night tonight!!
We are currently waiting for the home health nurse to deliver his IV meds and teach us how to administer them :-)
Love to all!