Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mom & Bradley are both on their way home and I am settled in

Hi Everyone!
We had a fantastic weekend- Bradley and I arrived on Friday evening and we had a nice relaxing night with mom and dad - grilled on the BEAUTIFUL roof patio!  Then Saturday we all did some running around and then had Brannon, Sarah, & Sidney over for dinner - everything was delicious and we had a GREAT time playing a family game of Balderdash - it was HILARIOUS!!!!  Then today we all just hung out till about an hour ago when mom and bradley both had to get on the road and head home :(
I just finished getting all unpacked and settled in and dad and I are going to head to church for 5:30 mass and then I will cook us some yummy dinner!
Tomorrow we have a bunch of appointments all day at MD!
The condo is SUPER cool by the way!!!
Love to all!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey There- look on your previous post for my comment to this post- leave it to me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete