Friday, April 30, 2010

Good News!

Well, we had a nice visit with Bobbie and Gary and shared some good laughs!  And the REALLY good news is that it is 7:15pm and dad's temperature is 98.0!!!!!!!  This is the first night he has felt ok at this time - GOOD SIGN!  We did get the MRI results back and it didn't show anything except inflamed soft tissue which you can see by looking at it - so the good news it didn't show anything BAD - but the bad news is that the foot mystery is still mystifying .... BUT perhaps the antibiotics are starting to get rid of whatever the infection is since there is no fever yet tonight :) Keep up all the positive thoughts and prayers they are WORKING!
Plus, mom had the GREAT idea to do an Epsom salt soak for his foot and so i asked for the necessary supplies, got them, and had him do a 30 minute soak earlier............ SO, if he is suddenly ok I am giving mom and I all the credit NOT these docs ;) that's fair, right? :)
OH and Bradley and Chachi are on the road to me as we speak so please also pray for them to have a safe and quick drive in from Austin!
Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Uncle Pebble. Just wanted to say that I love you and I miss you. I'm glad you are feeling better today. I hope you get a good nights sleep. Love, Samantha

    ReplyDelete